It has been said that the key to life is in not spending time, but in investing it wisely.
Traditional accounting software has caused problems for our clients who have found that:
- The data in the system isn’t up-to-date and neither is the software.
- It only works on one computer and data bounces from place to place. For example, on a USB drive. This can impact on both security and reliability.
- Only one person has user access. Key people can’t access financial and customer details.
- It’s costly and complicated to keep backups (if done at all).
- It’s expensive, difficult and time-consuming to upgrade the software.
- Customer support is expensive and slow.
Condies believe that accounting software should make life easier; it shouldn’t be a chore to use and just because historically software could be tedious doesn’t mean it has to be that way going forward. Traditionally, it could suck up far too much of your business’ time, effort and resource.
Cloud accounting software can save your business time and money and that’s where Xero comes in…
What is the cloud?
Much has been written about the cloud, but what is it exactly?
Cloud computing is a means of storing and accessing data and programs over the Internet instead of on your computer’s hard drive. The cloud is just a metaphor for the Internet.
Internet banking is a prime example of this. Every time you access your banking data online, you’re using the cloud. The cloud is a platform to make data and software accessible online anytime, anywhere, from any device. Your hard drive is no longer the central hub.
Working in the cloud has many advantages but put simply, it gives you a better overview of your finances, and improves collaboration with your team – wherever you are and whoever you work with.
The cloud and accounting software is the perfect match
You can use cloud-based software from any device with an internet connection. Online accounting means small business owners stay connected to their data and their accountants.
The software can integrate with a whole ecosystem of add-ons. It’s scalable, cost-effective and easy to use.
Let Condies Be Your Guide
Condies work with clients throughout the set up process to tailor the Xero file to individual needs and ensure this is ready for use combined with hands on live initial training session with one of our Xero Certified Advisors.
Via online accounting software, Condies can collaborate effortlessly with you throughout the whole accounting process as we share instantaneous access to your current financial position through Xero.
Cloud computing has a number of fantastic benefits, especially when budgets are stretched:
- No large upfront costs to buy software or hardware or maintenance costs for regular backups or servers.
- Future-proof – no more software upgrades to buy and install.
- Access your accounts and run your business anywhere, from John o’ Groats to Land’s End. Pinpoint exactly where you’re making and losing cash – before it’s too late.
- As your accountant, Condies can log into your accounts throughout the year to make sure you’re on track.
To discuss your current accounting software and how Condies could help you to change your business, call 01383 721421 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t just take our word for it, for further case studies and Xero client testimonials click here: https://www.xero.com/uk/customers/ or why not subscribe to trial Xero for free? https://www.xero.com/uk/?type=partner&pid=YJFF5L